Beyond migrating our customers to a more modern platform architecture utilising cloud native capabilities from Azure, we provide ongoing managed services capabilities via a dedicated team of Azure and Sitecore support engineers and a 24/7/365 Service Desk.
AKQA is Australia's leading Sitecore Platinum Partner and have in-depth knowledge and experience designing, hosting, maintaining and optimising Sitecore on Azure, as either PaaS or IaaS.
We deliver and optimise highly scalable and secure Azure environments at speed via automated environment and application build scripts and cloud native CI/CD pipelines for your business. We design, deliver and support the Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Commerce at scale on Azure for enterprise customers such as Bunnings, AustralianSuper, Foodstuffs NZ, Coca-Cola Amatil,, Inland Revenue (NZ) and NHP.
For 22 years, we’ve put the customer at the heart of everything we do, partnering our clients in architecting their brand experience, understanding that the relationship an organisation builds with its customers is a culmination of communication across multiple touch points. AKQA delivers rich experiences, connecting data-driven service, technology and cloud services to transform brands and deliver value to our clients.
To do this, we provide a complete set of managed services skills and capabilities, including:
- Cloud architecture design
- Data security & user access controls
- Network and application security controls
- DevOps pipeline configuration and code release management strategy
- Transition-in / migration planning services
- DR design, planning and implementation
- Cloud environment procurement, tenant and subscription configuration
- Web application hosting, SSL/DNS management
- CDN/WAF configuration
- CI/CD automated pipelines
- Data backup and storage configuration
- 3rd party software procurement and configuration
- Client on-boarding and documentation
- Go-Live Support
- 24/7/365 service desk
- Proactive platform, application integration service performance monitoring
- Strict service response and uptime SLAs
- Sitecore Application maintenance and support
- Azure environment maintenance and support
- Monthly service performance reports
- Quarterly reviews and capacity planning,
- Platform security and application health reviews
Beyond migrating our customers to a more modern platform architecture, utilising cloud native capabilities, we provide a "full service" set of managed services capabilities ongoing via a dedicated team of cloud architects, as well as dev/ops, site reliability and application support engineers.