Bitvore Cellenus Data Sets - Leading Indicators of Company, Market and Industry Growth and Risk
Bitvore’s Cellenus platform uses advanced AI and Machine Learning to create data sets that quantify company, industry and market performance from over 60K diverse sets of unstructured data including:
· Press releases
· SEC filings/proxy statements
· Earnings call transcripts and more
Bitvore Cellenus data sets help Financial Institutions identify leading indicators of emerging Risk and Opportunity in over 400K public and private companies to reduce costs, manage risk and drive better investment decisions.
- NLP models trained to identify business signals (material business events) that affect a company’s bottom line
- Company Sentiment, Growth and Risk scoring
- Integration with Azure, Power BI and Dynamics 365 CI
- ESG signals and scoring
There are currently two Bitvore Cellenus Data Sets available via separate plans - Cellenus Corporate Intelligence, the basic offering which provides everything described above except ESG signals and scoring and Cellenus ESG Intelligence, which provides the ESG signals and scoring.