Complete Multi-Domain MDM Suite to ensure Master Data Governance for various master data entities in
Value PropositionSAP S/4 HANA, like any ERP System, is prone to have data quality problems, over time, mainly due to Continuously increasing data volumes, Lack of out of box simplified Master data governance processes in SAP S/4 HANA OR data feed from various source systems into SAP S/4 HANA for master data entities like Business Partners, Materials, BOMs and Routings etc.
- Pre-built & Configurable data models to support SAP’s data model used as a foundation to manage complex information about the Business Partners, Materials, BOMs and Routings etc. including organization elements and the network of hierarchical relationships among them.
- No programming: Configuration based implementations with flexible & Configurable data models to support and match various master data entities from SAP S/4 HANA modules such as Sales, Inventory, Receivables, Pricing, Payables, Purchasing etc.
- Real-time & Batch integration powered by pre-built extractors, loaders, and integration templates for various master data such as Parties, Customers, Locations, Suppliers, Contacts, contact points, price lists etc. to easily push the governed and approved master data into SAP S/4 HANA.
- Centralized data hub across multiple peripheral Systems and SAP S/4 HANA as part of Ongoing Governance (Keep it clean) to maintain “System of Record” for master data with reporting, cross- referencing across various systems.
- Simplified data view screens for data Collections and Review as part of Master data onboarding.
- Deduplication & Potential Duplicate warning based on Algorithms to avoid duplicate data entries upstream.
- Preconfigured as well as easily configurable & flexible workflows to support data governance and approval processes
- Real time Activity Monitoring & Auditing through request submission, approval and integration phase as part of Master data onboarding.
- Control of privileges at the organization/object/attribute level for integrity such as access control based on Company code, Sales Organization, Purchase Organization, Plant etc.
- Data Architecture: - The architecture for screen layouts, data models and workflows are flexible and configurable. ChainSys offers the customer centric design approach for multi domain MDM master data to ensure easy user’s experience. All the objects can be easily migrated from one instance to another using built-in configuration management.
- Data Model: - Data modeling is the most time-consuming process in building a multi-domain MDM. Chainsys’s master data Suite offers Industry standard templates to match SAP S/4 HANA data models for the data modeling so you don’t need to start from scratch. It provides complete built-in reference data model also. This reduces the implementation time and cost by over 50%.
- Data Quality Management: - Chainsys’s master data Suite ensures offers robust Workflow and ML Algorithms (NLP) to provide a powerful data Quality Management (DQM) Engine to keep the master data governed in any enterprise application.
- Data Governance: - dataZen offers capability to configure multi-level approval workflows based on complicated business rules and various business scenarios. The application also provides real time activity monitoring and status tracking along with audit trail for all the changes during request and review process.
- Data Stewardship: - Data Stewardship encompasses the tactical management and oversight of the company’s data assets. ChainSys offers the tools and processes (including workflow, notifications, and approvals) to best perform this role.
- Reference Data & Metadata Management: - ChainSys offers metadata management for all master data domains and entities, registration of the data attributes, services for CRUD against these data models and provides data lineage. It also provides out of the box solution for reference data synchronization into the hub from SAP S/4 HANA such as Setups, Org Context etc.
- Data Integrations & Synchronizations: - Chainsys’s master data Suite uses out of box , pre-built adapters to load master data entities into various modules of SAP S/4 HANA, making drag and drop data integrations a reality. It also supports integrations with any third party systems such as D&B , SAP Microservices or address standardization systems or any other data enrichments systems and can be configured as simple plug and play integrations based on web-services or REST APIs.
- Data Security: - Chainsys’s master data Suite offers data access control, data encryption, and data masking data security features based on SAP S/4 HANAs’ multi-Org access control. dataZen can identify noncompliance with respect to PII data and make it comply.