iZooto is an owned audience marketing platform that helps publishers own, build and engage their audience using web push notifications.
is a permission-based medium and your website visitors need to opt-in as a subscriber to receive notifications. Notifications engage with your audience in real-time, get high CTR, & drive repeat traffic to your site.
Philnews, a leading news platform in Philippine, drives 20% of its website visits & 30% of the session with iZooto. Publishers like Times of India, Hearst Media, Condenast, The News Week trust iZooto to build and engage their audience.
What can you do with iZooto: -
- Build and own your audience: - convert your website visitors to your audience. Build a notification subscriber list 30 times faster than email.
- Understand your audience: - learn who your audience is, where it comes from, & what messaging works best for them.
- Engage your audience: - reach out to your audience at the right moment with the right message & bring them back to your website.
Push notifications work on all devices including desktop, mobile, and tablets. Supported browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge and Opera. iOS does not web push notifications.
Features for publishers
- Support for AMP: - convert your Accelerated Mobile Page (AMP) visitors to your audience.
- Automated push notification: - use an automated series of notifications to engage your audience and trigger action.
- Schedule notifications: - time your notifications to be sent once or on a recurring basis and put your campaigns on autopilot.
- Local time zone delivery: - get your notifications delivered according to your audience's local time.
- Audience segmentation: - segment audience on the basis of content they consume, their behaviour, and demography & engage them with contextual content.
- Geo-targeting: - target users based on their location and send them hyper-local content.
iZooto integrates with these platforms: -
- WordPress VIP
We are soon launching Facebook Messenger Push Notifications
to help you build & engage your audience on Messenger. To learn more, reach out
to our support.