A new approach to migrate core insurance operations to the cloud
EY NexusTM for Insurance is a highly integrated, cloud-based digital enablement architecture that is built on key Microsoft technologies — Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 — to give insurers the capabilities they need to quickly and cost-effectively bring new products to market.
With Microsoft Azure serving as the technological foundation for EY NexusTM for Insurance, insurers enjoy a low total cost of ownership, higher service levels, and fast and easy upgrades. While Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides the integration, automation, mobility and intelligence that are critical to fostering the agility, today’s insurers need to keep pace with evolving agent and customer needs.
The potential benefits of EY NexusTM for Insurance include:
- Faster speed to market through rapid implementation cycles: launch new products much faster
- Reduced burden on business and IT resources: use cloud-based digital platforms that are implemented and managed by third parties
- Low total cost of ownership: choose from multiple payment options, including flat annual fees or pay-per-transaction models
- Increased access to advanced technology for small and midsize carriers: leverage platforms available to large carriers and gain access to high-tech insurance products
- Stronger digital and analytical capabilities: enhance customer experiences via mobile apps and portals