Ultra-rapid, accurate, secondary genomic analysis with the DRAGEN Bio-IT Platform on Azure Batch
At Illumina, our goal is to apply innovative technologies to the analysis of genetic variation and function, making studies possible that were not even imaginable just a few years ago. As service providers and health systems turn to genomics for precision medicine, data analysis can become a bottleneck. The insights gleaned from sequencing data are only as good as the algorithms used to power the analysis, while designing, implementing, and maintaining high quality analysis algorithms requires deep bioinformatics expertise.
The DRAGEN Bio-IT Platform for Genomic Data Analysis on Azure delivers industry leading speed and accuracy with out-of-the-box genomics analysis algorithms using highly reconfigurable field-programmable gate array technology (FPGA). It provides hardware-accelerated implementations of analysis such as BCL conversion, mapping, alignment, sorting, duplicate marking, and haplotype variant calling. Faster genomics analysis turnaround times enable quicker decision making enabling you to focus on discovery rather than pipeline development and maintenance.
- Industry leading accuracy: Detect genomic variants of interest with high accuracy and precision (1).
- Fast turnaround times: Processes a 30x human genome in 40 minutes, reducing analysis turnaround times up to 15x (2).
- Scalable: Going fast means you can do more. Add the flexibility of processing on Azure for greater scalability
- Various applications: Analyzes next-generation sequencing (NGS) data from whole genomes, panels, exomes, bulk RNA, single cell RNA, and methylation with a single offering.
To learn more or get started, contact an Illumina Sales Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. PrecisionFDA Truth Challenge V2: precision.fda.gov/challenges/10.