Redis, Redis 7.0.5 on Alpine Linux 3.16 virtual machine, store huge amounts of data without DB limit
Redis is a flexible, in-memory data structure store, used as a database, cache, and message broker. Redis is a NoSQL database so it facilitates users to store huge amounts of data without the limitations of a Relational database. It supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, geospatial indexes with radius queries, and streams.
- The key-value store provides the ability to store some data called a value, inside a key
- Supports various types of data structures like strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets, bitmaps, hyperloglogs, and geospatial indexes with radius queries
- Stores the whole dataset in primary memory that's why it is extremely fast
- Supports sharding. It is very easy to distribute the dataset across multiple Redis instances, like other key-value stores
- Operations working on the different Data Types are atomic, so it is safe to set or increase a key, add and remove elements from a set, increase a counter etc.>
Why use Ntegral Certified Apps?
Ntegral certified images are always up-to-date, secure, and built to work right out of the box.
Ntegral packages applications following industry standards, and continuously monitors all components and libraries for vulnerabilities and application updates. When any security threat or update is identified, Ntegral automatically repackages the applications and pushes the latest versions to the cloud marketplaces.
No contract needed: pay per hour
Disclaimer: The respective trademarks mentioned in the offering are owned by the respective companies. We do not provide commercial license of any of these products. Many of the products have a, demo or Open Source license as applicable.