Enables highly secure and reliable voice, video and unified communications services
Direct Routing brings the possibility to connect your service provider of choice to your Microsoft Teams users.
Deploying the certified Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller on Microsoft Azure provides you with government grade security and enterprise reliability.
Using the Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller brings the following advantages:
- Connect to your carrier of choice,
- Get flexibility without vendor lock-in,
- Connect to your existing communication platforms as IP PBX systems, contact centers or analog devices,
- And enables controlled migration.
The Oracle Enterprise Session Border Controller secures the enterprise network and is used for SIP protocol handling and translation. It is available as virtual deployment and hardware appliance, using the same software image and same capabilities amongst all models and sizes. For more information :
- Enterprise Session Border Controller product page
- Application notes for deployment of the Oracle Enterprise SBC on Azure are available on https://www.oracle.com/technical-resources/documentation/acme-packet.html
For managing the Enterprise Session Border Controller, CLI access is available by use of a SSH key setup or by using system-individual metadata.
Information is available at https://www.oracle.com/a/otn/docs/ocsbc-deployed-in-azurecloud.pdf
By default the Enterprise SBC WebGUI is disabled for setup and security purposes, WebGUI access can be enabled via the CLI prompt.