Transform how you use Microsoft 365 for collaboration with SWOOP Analytics
SWOOP for M365 solves the “What Tool When” challenge, guiding individuals, business segments and the entire organisation to better collaborate using Microsoft 365.
SWOOP for M365 helps you:
- Transform behaviours: Every individual has access to personal nudges and praise
- Accelerate training and adoption: Adoption/change experts have access to analytics to accelerate change and training
- Unleash reporting: Access to insights inaccessible by non-M365 Admins
SWOOP for M365 guides people on when to use Microsoft Teams features such as chat, channels, video, screen sharing, and when to use Yammer, OneDrive and SharePoint to collaborate. We have developed Seven Collaboration Habits to help tell the story of how you collaborate using Microsoft 365.
SWOOP Analytics' Seven Collaboration Habits:
- Email Liberated - Learn to reduce the volume of email by transitioning internal communications to Microsoft Teams Channels and Yammer.
- Asynchronous Collaborator - Balance synchronous interactions with more time respectful asynchronous interactions in Microsoft Teams Channels and Yammer where people can respond when it suits their flow of work.
- Chat Liberated - Extend interactions to Microsoft Teams Channels and Yammer Communities so others can more easily follow your work.
- Community Contributor - Balance activity in Yammer to connect across the broader organisation.
- File Sharer - Measure the way employees work in the shared space to balance accessing/viewing files in SharePoint compared with working on files in OneDrive.
- Camera Confident - Human connection is always stronger when you can see who you are conversing with. Measure the percentage of time employees participate Teams meetings with their camera on.
- Screen Sharer - Understand how colleagues are working in an effective way by communicating with a virtual audience.