Increase production, reduce operating expenditures, and reduce failure rates with Ambyint InfinityRL
Ambyint InfinityRL™ reduces operating costs by up to 30% and increases production volumes up to 5% for rod lift wells. Due to the limitations of legacy tools and processes, overtaxed operations teams can only focus on a small subset of wells each day resulting in 75% of wells typically overpumping and 15% underpumping. Ambyint provides step change, real-time production optimization outcomes that scale across an entire field.
The product combines physics-based artificial intelligence and subject matter expertise to optimize production. InfinityRL increases operational effectiveness and drives bottom line performance by:
- Reducing strokes, failure rates, workover expenses, and electricity use as well as recovering deferred production on overpumping wells
- Increasing production on underpumping wells
- Recommending ideal controller setpoint changes for operational review and autonomous updates
- Supporting multiple data acquisition models including Ambyint Amplify sensorless and edge-based controllers as well as 3rd-party systems (e.g. SCADA)
- Enabling predictive maintenance and an exception management model