SCIM and HR onboarding bridge for user SSO, account provisioning, updating, and deprovisioning
Key challenges Cerby solves
- Applications that don't support SSO - Cerby creates an SSO-like experience for any app leveraging the power of your existing IdP.
- Applications that don't support SCIM - Cerby's SCIM bridge extends the power of your IdP's lifecycle management capabilities to any app.
- Disabled 2FA - Cerby's robotic process automation (RPA) can automatically provision and enforce 2FA enrollment in any application
- Shared passwords - Cerby makes it easy to share access to accounts, thereby eliminating shared passwords and the risk of password re-use by tying all access back to your IdP
- Visibility - Applications that don't support SAML and SCIM generate audit logs but they are often held locally in the application. Cerby solves this by collecting these access logs and making them available to your SIEM.
How Cerby works
Cerby works using a combination of RPA and application APIs, enabling Cerby to create points of programmatic control even when the application itself does not expose them. Cerby leverages a browser plugin to play back programmed automation flows. This enables the Cerby platform to securely manage and automate critical security hygiene tasks for any application without being limited by the platform’s underlying APIs.