CloudGuard AppSec delivers Web Application and API protection
Are you looking for an Automated Web Application Firewall (WAF) with precise prevention and no management overhead?
With deep application contextual analysis, CloudGuard AppSec eliminates the tradeoff between the level of application security and the complexity of managing it. Your applications drive your business. As they evolve, grow, and expose more APIs, your attack surface expands. CloudGuard AppSec includes an automated WAF which learns how an application is typically used by profiling the user and the app content. It then scores each request accordingly, eliminating false positives while maintaining the highest security standards. CloudGuard AppSec is easy to deploy and requires no ongoing maintenance as it continues to protect your evolving applications and APIs.
Please click the Get It Now button in the top left corner to purchase.
- Precise Prevention: Contextual app analysis for high fidelity application security to prevent known and unknown cyberattacks.
- Automated by Design: Auto-deploy, hands-off management and AI-powered short learning cycles.
- Flexible deployment: Protect all applications in any cloud environment built on any architecture.
- 90% of AppSec customers run in prevent mode, demonstrating the hands-off nature of the management required
- 100% of AppSec customers have less than 10 exception rules!
- AppSec goes from deployment to active protection in just days, not weeks.
Steps for setup:
Before deploying CloudGuard AppSec:
- Navigate to https://portal.checkpoint.com; if you do not have an existing account, open a new account.
- Open the main menu (icon is in the top left corner), choose APPLICATION SECURITY under the CloudGuard column, then select Cloud on the left. The Getting Started page will open.
- After defining the asset, obtain the Token for CloudGuard AppSec by accessing the Profile page.
Deploy CloudGuard AppSec in your Azure account either as Single Gateway or VMSS.
Q: How will the Q&A session with the Check Point Cloud Security Expert be set up?
A: Check Point will contact you to schedule your Q&A session.
Q: How do I open a support ticket?
A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org