Ubuntu 20.04 on Azure by Ntegral Inc. optimized for enterprise production environments on Azure
Ubuntu 20.04.2 on Azure is a premier image designed by Ntegral optimized for production environments on Azure. This VM provides the latest features available in Ubuntu 20.04.2
Looking for additional security and compliance for your Linux production environment? Then look no further.
Ubuntu 20.04.2 on Azure is a premier Linux distro for enterprise cloud environments. Ubuntu Server is an excellent virtual machine (VM) platform for all workloads that include Node.js, web applications and various database platforms.
Key Benefits of Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Optimized kernels for Azure
- 10 year security maintenance and CVE Patching
- Extended security for infrastructure and applications/li>
- Operate smoothly across public and private cloud
Why developers and DevOps choose Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS on Azure
- Production ready: Ubuntu is a highly popular Linux in the public cloud, with more and more companies choosing Ubuntu
- Developer friendly: Ubuntu is a highly popular Linux for developers offering the latest library and tools to innovate with the latest technologies
- Built for compliant and regulated environments: FedRAMP, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR or ISO
- Widest Open-Source Security coverage: security patching of major open source workloads for production use
- Optimized performance: optimized kernel, with improved boot speed, outstanding runtime performance and advanced device support.
- Portability: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS is available in all regions with content mirrors to avoid the need to go across regions or out to the Internet for updates
No contract needed: pay per hour