The Central Point for Your Microsoft 365 Governance and Security.
SysKit Point is a governance and security app for Microsoft 365 that empowers administrators, IT pros, and end-users to bring cloud collaboration security to the next level. It extends native Microsoft 365 capabilities by automating governance processes, providing full visibility to the environment, and simplifying access, license, and workspace management. It is created to ensure security over Microsoft 365 services - SharePoint Online, Office 365 Groups, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams.
SysKit is trusted by more than 3000 companies worldwide – Lego, Volvo, Coripharma, iTeos, etc.
- Boost Security and Simplify Access Management - track admin and end-user activity, track who has access to what, and get alerts. Save time with bulk user permissions/access actions.
- Ensure Transparency and Secured Collaboration - review user access to sensitive content and manage external sharing in Microsoft 365.
- Cleanup and Prevention – unclutter your tenant, prevent sprawl, clean up unused resources and orphaned workspaces, manage guest users.
- Stay Ahead of Security Issues - receive proactive notifications directly to your email (permission changes, document sharing, and more).
- Access Management - manage access and memberships, control your external sharing and inactive content. Detect who has access to what across Microsoft 365 and export numerous reports.
- Automated Microsoft 365 Governance – set up automated policies and unclutter your tenant: manage your inactive teams, groups, and SharePoint sites, clean up orphaned workspaces. Secure your sensitive content, review guest users, and schedule periodical access reviews to ensure owners review their users and cleanup inactive resources.
- Microsoft 365 Auditing – audit SharePoint, Teams, Groups, and OneDrive activity and check every permission, content, or configuration change in a simple and manageable way and detect malicious behavior.
- Microsoft 365 Provisioning - use customized provisioning templates to take control of your Microsoft 365 workspaces creation. Prevent sprawl, control privacy, and ownership, and ensure regular access reviews. Enable your end-users to see these templates and request new workspaces within Teams.
- Microsoft 365 Adoption and Trends – make sure your users get the most from Microsoft 365. Measure adoption, explore site activity, and detect the most visited sites.
- Microsoft 365 Inventory in One Place - complete overview and inventory of all sites and ownerships. See a full list of classic sites, sites connected to Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 Groups, and OneDrive.
“For Managing and Documenting the security of our SharePoint Online environment, by far the best and easiest tool to use.” F. Kluijtmans, Senior System Administrator, Royal Mosa