Optimise the value of your Microsoft licensing investment and understand how best to secure your assets in the Microsoft Cloud
Maintaining a secure environment requires mitigating actual and anticipated risks to your organization in an effort to minimise an attackers’ return on investment (ROI). Arinco’s aims to aid in this risk mitigation by assessing what protections are in place, what Microsoft and Azure Security capabilities are available to your organisation and where effective modern protections can best help. Ultimately helping you to take full advantage of the Microsoft Cloud which has been designed with intelligent security from the ground up, with best a best in class security ecosystem and invaluable native integration with both cloud and on-premises platforms.
This 2-week engagement is relevant if you:
- Need to understand the current security landscape in your cloud or hybrid environments
- Want to take advantage of cloud-enabled and intelligent security solutions to solve longstanding information security challenges
- Need to shift focus from outdated network perimeter approaches and direct resources to more effective modern protections
- Want to see how you can optimise return on investment from existing Microsoft Licensing or Azure consumption
During this engagement Arinco will work with your team to:
- Review existing security toolsets, processes and policies to identify potential security gaps covered by Microsoft Security products, such as Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Defender, etc.
- Understand what Microsoft Security capabilities are available to your organisation and to what level they have been configured.
- Practical hands-on technical experience, demonstrations, discussions and Q&A
- Focused on you and your organisation’s security needs to address specific security concerns
- Help to define next steps based on business needs and objectives
- Accelerate your cloud-based security journey to realise fast time-to-value and get the most from your Microsoft Security investment