Abiquo helps you manage Azure, AWS and other public clouds, on-premise hypervisors and Docker
From your choice of cloud - Azure, AWS, your local infrastructure, Docker hosts or other public clouds - Abiquo automates deployment of virtual machines, storage volumes, IP addresses, firewalls, loadbalancers and VLANs, according to your business and operational policies. Satisfy your DevOps needs with one API for all clouds, your business needs with unified reporting, compliance with unified security and more.
The Abiquo platform helps you deliver on the promises of cloud computing with improved agility, simplicity and self-service provisioning, but also recognises that you will have investments in existing process, procedures and workflow.
Abiquo can integrate with your business workflow tools to create a self service model which still delivers the business controls you need.
A single pane of glass to manage all your clouds
The Abiquo cloud management platform provides the controls you need to:
- Manage and control multiple clouds from one, easy to use interface
- Address “Shadow IT” use of public cloud around your IT policy
- Develop applications on the right infrastructure
- Migrate existing solutions to public cloud
- Manage access, consumption and monitoring of your clouds
Get Abiquo in Azure today!