Fortinet Web Application Firewall - FortiWeb
Advanced Protection for Microsoft Azure Web-based Applications
Hosting on Azure is a fast and simplified method to deploy and manage web-based applications. However these apps still need to be secured in the same way as if they were in an on-premise data center. Whether to meet compliance standards or to protect mission critical hosted apps, FortiWeb virtual WAF provides advanced features that defend web applications from known and zero-day threats.
FortiWeb virtual machines for Azure offer the same features of the FortiWeb HW-based appliances with the flexibility to deploy instances as needed to meet the demands of a dynamic, hosted application environment.
- Protects web-apps from the OWASP Top 10 threats, DoS attacks, botnets, along with many other threat types
- Employs multiple threat detection techniques including signatures, IP reputation, and behavioral analysis
- Scoring, user/session tracking, and correlation tools intelligently determine threat severity to minimize false positive detections
- Integrated with FortiGate and FortiSandbox for protection from advanced persistent threats (APTs)
- Includes a built-in web app vulnerability scanner and supports leading third-party scanners including IBM AppScan, HP WebInspect, and WhiteHat for virtual app patching