Connect apps on an enterprise message queueing and pub-sub platform using open protocols including JMS.
Azure Service Bus is a cloud-based messaging service providing queues and topics with publish/subscribe semantics and rich features. This fully managed service is available in multi or single tenant configurations with no servers to manage or licenses to buy.
Use Service Bus to:
- Build reliable and elastic cloud apps with messaging.
- Protect your application from temporary peaks.
- Distribute messages to multiple independent backend systems.
- Decouple your applications from each other.
- Ordered messaging scaled out to multiple readers.
- High throughput
- Predictable performance
- Fixed Pricing
- Ability to scale workload up and down
- Large message support
- Variable throughput
- Variable latency
- Pay as you go pricing
- Limited workload scaling
- Message size upto 256KB