Monitor all the activity in Power BI Service without time, user or workspace limits.
Power BI Analytics is an analysis environment applicable to Power BI that allows you to analyze the activity that is recorded in the Power BI Service of your organization, without time, user or workspace limits. Through a simple, flexible and secure mechanism, you will be able to view and examine the activity of all the users and workspaces of your company.
Power BI Analytics records all Power BI Service activity automatically and allows you to store all activity history in your own data repository without time or capacity limits. Also, with Power BI Analytics, the data analysis environment is Power BI itself.
With Power BI Analytics you can:
- Analyze the activity of all users in your organization.
- Identify users and discover which users access which reports and for what.
- Manage user activity through the Power BI administration API.
- Store all the activity history in your own data repository without time or capacity limits.
The most prominent advantages of Power BI Analytics are:
- With Power BI Analytics, the working environment for data analysis is Power BI.
- Power BI Analytics stores all the history of activity in the service in an exclusive data repository for the client.
- Provides a single environment for the analysis of the activity of all users and workspaces.
- Identification of users and levels of autonomy per user.
Need more information? Download the solution’s datasheet, the infographic or explore how it works using the demo.
Meer informatiePower Bi Analytics Datasheet Product Landing Webinar Demo