Connect Microsoft Teams users to your current PBX for calls. No hardware or software required.
Enable users to enjoy the full Microsoft Teams phone and calling experience, powered by your existing phone system. Qunifi Call2Teams allows you to use Teams Direct Routing provided as a Cloud Service that connects your existing PBX to users in Microsoft Teams, just like a regular extension. There’s no hardware or software to install and can be set up in minutes. Bring all users under one collaboration platform by using Microsoft Teams for Collaboration, messaging and voice; the user’s Teams experience is seamless, and users can use all PC, Mac, Mobile and certified Teams devices to make calls; it’s the pure Microsoft Teams calling experience, provided without disruption to business-as-usual.
- The Call2Teams global gateways provide a simple link between your existing PBX and the Office 365 Teams platform.
- Teams users get to make and receive calls just like on their existing desk phone.
- No Software or hardware to install,
- No special configuration of your phone system.
- Simply add Teams users like a new phone; keep all your desk phones as they are.
- Enterprise-grade, high-availability infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
- Retain Call Centre software, devices and integrations with your current PBX
- No minimum user quantity - from 1 to 5,000 users
- Pay as you go monthly subscription model
- No up-front cost
- Fully self-managed cloud service.
- 24/7/365 monitoring services with real-time service alerts.
- Use the Teams softphone on your mobile, no complex VPNs to manage
- Users require the Office 365 Phone System add-on or E5 licences to use calling in Microsoft Teams
- For more information go to www.call2teams.com