Cloud PAM for Azure, Azure AD and Microsoft 365
Saviynt’s Cloud Privileged Access Management (Cloud PAM) solution provides just-in-time privileged access to Azure console & workloads, Azure AD, Tenant administration of Microsoft 365 applications, Azure services and other non-Microsoft applications.
- JIT role & ID-based access lifecycle management for Azure infrastructure, Azure AD & Microsoft 365 applications
- Session management, monitoring and recording with keystroke logging
- Key management and rotation
- Intelligent access request, provisioning and risk-based access certifications for Azure services, Azure AD roles or groups, and granular permissions in O365, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Teams and Dynamics
- Integration with devOps & CI/CD tools to secure privileged access
- Auto-discovery of applications, workloads and services
- Zero footprint with an agent-less architecture
- Powerful machine learning analytics to derive risk from audit trails
- A comprehensive library of 250+ risk controls to support CIS, NIST and other regulatory controls with continuous compliance monitoring
- Enhanced analytics with integration with Azure Sentinel
- Near real-time workload security policy enforcement & integration with Azure Security Center
- Support for non-MS applications and multi-cloud environments
With a built-in cloud security analyzer, Saviynt’s Cloud PAM can also continuously monitor incorrect configurations and access violations as defined by CIS benchmarks and NIST security controls, while the native IGA capabilities provide an auditable lifecycle management and access review of the privileged users and their activities.
Saviynt helps Fortune 2000 companies and Public Sector customers secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). Saviynt has achieved FedRAMP ATO. Saviynt is pioneering Identity 3.0 by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management. Top global brands leverage Saviynt technology.
For more information about Saviynt and its solutions, please visit www.saviynt.com or contact email@example.com.