Manage virtual infrastructure, optimize performance, fix issues, and control resource sprawl
SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) allows you to optimize your virtual infrastructure and fix VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V issues in minutes through performance and fault monitoring. Reduce downtime with proactive alerts and predictive recommendations based on your environment setup. Reclaim an average of 23% of your virtual resources using VM sprawl recommendations and plan intelligently for growth using an intuitive capacity planner. A single, centralized management dashboard allows you to visualize, optimize and fix vSphere and Hyper-V issues quickly.
- Gain insight into the performance, capacity, and usage of your virtualized infrastructure, including hosts, VMs, clusters, containers, vSANs, and other datastores.
- Actionable Intelligence can allow for single-click remediation of active and predicted recommendations to optimize virtual machine performance and resource allocation.
- Power off idle VMs and delete powered-off VMs, orphaned VMDK files, and snapshots to reclaim resources with VMAN's sprawl control management tool.
- Predict CPU, memory, network, and storage needs for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, along with run modeling scenarios to learn how to best support new workloads.
- Monitor VMware events such as VM migrations, creation, and configuration changes, and speed up root cause analysis by offering real-time event correlation, performance monitoring, alerting, and reporting.
- Quickly monitor and report on vSAN capacity and performance. View dedup and compression, before and after statistics, free space, overallocated ratios, and more to help ensure you have the necessary capacity.
Deploying this SolarWinds product from the Azure marketplace is quick and easy - you'll be up and running in a few hours, ready to monitor your multi-vendor networks, infrastructure, and applications spanning across hybrid environments. Included is a fully functional, 30-day evaluation key for your SolarWinds product, but you can contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to extend your evaluation or purchase a BYOL (Bring Your Own License) perpetual license with a first year paid software maintenance agreement.