Expert curated, industry-proven, best-practice strategies. Instantly.
Uptake PMs delivers industry proven, best practice, preventative maintenance strategies with recommended task frequency based on equipment operating context. Instantly. No data required!
- Easily explore, purchase, and download equipment strategies from the world’s most comprehensive library of industrial equipment failure data
- Empower your team to access the Asset Strategy Library® (ASL®) baseline PM strategies and content from our knowledgebase. Analyze PM tasks, frequencies, and step-by-step task instructions. Download to a .CSV file for quick upload into your EAM / CMMS maintenance module
Uptake’s Asset strategy library® (ASL®) includes over:
- 800 Equipment Templates
- 25 Years of Data Collection
- 32,000 Years of Subject Matter Expertise
- 58,000 Failure Locations
- 5,000 maintenance tasks and intervals organized by operating context
Proven User Value:
- On average, 75% faster than traditional Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Up to 20% average reduction in maintenance expenditures
- Up to 37% elimination of ineffective tasks and associated labor hours
- Zero incremental resources or resource time required to unlock value
- APS Palo Verde, $10 million saved for largest United States nuclear site. Uptake empowered Palo Verde to cut maintenance costs annually by 20% and working hours on PM by 37%. This resulted in record increases in power production without impacting safety
Uptake solutions provide the data foundation required empower you to: Increase operational resiliency while generating value for stakeholders. Attract, train, and retain employees for your next-generation workforce. Achieve net-zero commitments through emissions reductions and decarbonization. Capitalize on and expand your market positioning, growth opportunities, and new business models.