Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS) to ingest, store, search and share evidence securely
VIDIZMO Digital Evidence Management System (DEM) simplifies and streamlines variety of ever-increasing digital evidence by providing a robust platform to ingest, store, manage and share in a centralized evidence repository while ensuring the highest levels of security and compliance like CJIS.
VIDIZMO Digital Evidence Management (DEM) is a Microsoft Gold and Co-Sell certified product that hosts all your digital evidence flawlessly on Azure infrastructure, delivers all digital evidence securely, and integrates seamlessly with video surveillance systems, dash-cams, body-worn cameras (BWC), Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) and Record Management System (RMS).
- Save cost by storing and managing all digital evidence in one system
- Save officers’ time spent on handling digital evidence on discs
- Secure all digital evidence from any cyber-attack or natural disaster
- Ingest digital evidence automatically from all digital evidence sources
- Integrate all the evidence capturing and management systems such as CCTV, dash-cams, body-worn cameras (BWC), CAD and RMS in order to save money and efforts spent on maintaining multiple systems
- Share evidence securely among different agencies, courts, prosecutors, defense attorneys and more
- Maintain system-generated chain of custody and evidence tamper report of all evidence and make evidence admissible in the court of law
- Generate audit logs of all activities performed in the system to ensure accountability
- Improve policing by analyzing digital evidence with the help of GIS Evidence Map and Artificial Intelligence
- Redact faces and objects from digital evidence to comply with Freedom of Information Act
- Ensure compliance with major law enforcement compliance like CJIS, DISA and more
VIDIZMO Digital Evidence Management (DEM) saves law enforcement officers’ crucial time spent on evidence-related administrative tasks and enables officers to focus on their primary job i.e. to promote public safety and uphold the rule of law.
Click on the “Get in Now” button to start today!