Infrastructure Reliability is an IAAS and PAAS based managed service that delivers operational support services to ensure availability and accessibility of customers' cloud environments.
**Week 1: Discovery and Onboarding Workshops**
* Prerequisite gathering
* Onboarding workshops with the customer
* SLA definitions and expectations
* Incident categorization and management
* Alerting thresholds
* Escalation paths
* Access Requirements.
* Backup, patching, and security interviews
**Weeks 2-5: Deployment**
* Application Deployment
* Deploy monitoring tools
* Backup, patching, and reporting configured
* Document runbooks
**Week 6 & 7: Validation**
* Knowledge capture and transfer
* All customer support paths identified
* Customer information documented in internal Wiki
* Q&A and briefing sessions with customer
**Week 8: Go Live Support**
After completing implementation your organization will gain the following benefits:
***1. Meet scaling demands, achieve high availability and accessibility***
***2. 24/7 365 Service Desk support***
***3. Established governance and security processes that enable you to be agile while minimizing risk***
***4. Continuous optimization of your cloud environment that could lead to cost savings***
***5. Cloud management automates how you onboard, deploy & manage your cloud infrastructure and platforms***
Price and total length of engagement are contingent upon the size of your Azure deployment. Please review the pricing screenshot to better understand your cost for managed services.
Please review Cloud Core Service Specifications document to see a list of supported services.