1 hour Briefing on Azure Security
This briefing or as we at [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) like to call it Cloud Strategy Call is designed to help customers understand the benefits and cost impact of setting up Security in Azure Cloud and protecting your infrastructure from threats.
The first 30 min will be focused on understanding customer's existing environment and business needs:
1. Existing Virtual Machines footprint.
2. Types of application running on the VM's.
3. User access on the VM's.
4. Solution using for file integrity.
The next 30 min will be focused on the right solution for your needs:
1. Brief introduction of Azure Security Center.
2. Benefits of Azure Security in Azure Cloud and approximate Licensing & Consultancy costs involved.
3. Different ways you can secure your workload's on azure cloud.
4. Demo of already running Azure Security Center features on test environment.
Learn more about setting up your Azure Security in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Azure Security Center is a tool for security posture management and threat protection. Because it's integrated with Azure Defender, Security Center protects workloads running in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds. Learn more about azure security center with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.