1 hour Briefing on WVD (Windows Virtual Desktop)
This briefing or as we at [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) like to call it Cloud Strategy Call is designed to help customers understand the benefits and cost impact of setting up Windows Virtual Desktop.
The first 30 minutes will be focused on understanding customer's existing environment and business needs:
1. Existing Environment footprint.
2. Number of users in organization
3. Number of users required WVD
The next 30 minutes will be focused on the right solution for your needs:
1. Benefits of Windows Virtual Desktop.
2. Provide easy access for staff and students to organization/University productivity services, available anywhere, anytime on virtually any device.
3. Use custom Applications
4. Benefits of separate desktop experience for every user.
Learn more about setting up your Windows Virtual Desktop in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Read this article about windows virtual desktop to help differentiate between [Remote Desktop Services vs Windows Virtual Desktop](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/traditional-rds-vs-azure-wvd/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.