### Crimson Line DR Assessment is a “QuickStart” offering a fixed-fee, 5-day consulting engagement.
Using our **expertise** Crimson Line will install and configure software to assess a client’s on-prem environment. The outcome of this assessment will provide a detailed Azure Site Recovery Deployment Planner Report that can also be used as part of the **Crimson Line DRaaS** offering.
### The software provides the following details:
- Compatibility assessment
- Network bandwidth need vs RPO assessment
- Azure infrastructure requirements
- On-premises infrastructure requirements
- Estimated disaster recovery cost to Azure
### What can you expect to get from the Azure Site Recovery Deployment Planner Report?
The following detailed information will be provided:
- On-premises summary
- VM-Storage Placement
- Compatible and Incompatible VMs
- Required network bandwidth to meet RPO
- On-Premises storage requirements
- IR batching
- Cost estimation
### What does the Crimson Line ASR Deployment Planner do?
Our ASR Deployment Planner connects to your hosts to gather data.
- Nothing is installed in the virtual machines and no ASR components need to be deployed.
- This assessment and offer will include the scanning of up to 25 nodes. Larger assessments will be costed accordingly.