Azure Cloud Adoption: 3-week Assessment will provide you with a comprehensive Assessment on the steps on how to migrate to the cloud.
### What’s covered in the Codec Azure LaunchPad?
For each LaunchPad client engagement, Codec provide a team which includes a dedicated senior Microsoft adoption technical specialist as well as a senior Business Analyst. Through a detailed planning session delivered through workshops, Codec will deliver the client with a customised plan, unique to their own environment.
* Assess: what Platforms, Systems and Content you are currently using
* Understand: how your information currently flows, and how systems connect within your organisation
* Identify: where your current issues and pain points are
* Users: determine who uses the various platforms and systems and how we can make these platforms more agile and intuitive to drive efficiency across your business
* Guidance: expert guidance on how to manage Azure growth and governance for the future
### Our Approach
### Planning Workshop
Several workshops with our Cloud Architect and Software Architect. This will involve your key technology owners who will discuss the existing technology and understand current issues and pain points. This will be followed by a number of days to document the technical plan strategy. Ideally an initial workload would be defined as part of this to drive the
### Stakeholder Workshop
A one day workshop with our lead Business Analyst, Cloud Architect and Software Architect. This will involve your key business decision makers and will be followed by a number of days to document the business strategy.
### Optional – Knowledge Transfer Workshops
One day workshops for the Cloud Platform and Software architecture topics. The quantity and length of these workshops can vary depending on the internal skillsets of the client delivery team.