Eighty20 Solutions' AzNavigator offering helps to find your way to and in the cloud - across discovery, business case, architecture, design, planning, operating model, change management and adoption.
Our seasoned business and technology advisors help to plan and navigate adoption of Azure - across discovery, business case, architecture, design, planning, operating model, change management and adoption. As trusted advisors to some of Australia's largest enterprises and thanks to our client side background, we know transformation is hard, but equally achievable with the right combination of people, process and technology skills. Our approach blends these components and helps you to formalise key considerations -
- Why do you want to move to Azure? What outcomes do you want to achieve? How can you tie in everything else you do to those outcomes, and eliminate additional gold plating?
- What does your business case look like - both from qualitative and quantitative standpoints?
- How should you look at Cloud operating model and change management / adoption to unlock the benefits of cloud
- What people and process dimensions should you consider in your cloud journey
- What architectural considerations exist in the cloud journey - both for Azure and for your Hybrid connectivity / infrastructure?
- What guiding principles can you establish which will become the compass for decision making?
- What does a landing zone look like, and what considerations should go into that?
- How can you factor in automation and DevOps from day 1 - to deliver value back to the business quicker?
At Eighty20 Solutions, we pride ourselves on being a transformation partner who get in the trenches, work shoulder to shoulder with clients, and stay the course, while prepare them to sustain long-term, strategic technology investments, embrace change, and realise benefits - as opposed to leaving them grappling with shiny new technical debt.