Mphasis Quantum Computing Workshop helps enterprises create a roadmap for leveraging Quantum Computing in solving business problems in areas such as Machine Learning, Optimization and Simulation
Mphasis Quantum Computing Workshop helps clients get started with their Quantum Computing journey. This engagement enables clients to plan for the future; identify and prioritize the relevant business problems which could be candidates for solving using a Quantum approach.
Our experience in Quantum Computing is spread across Quantum Annealing and Circuit based systems as well as simulators and emulators. We have expertise in a variety of Quantum based algorithms including Capacitated Vehicle Routing Optimization, Financial Services Portfolio selection, Financial Services Asset allocation, Supply Chain Demand Prediction, Large Scale image analytics etc.
Mphasis offers 5 day EON Quantum Computing Workshop led by its consultants, data scientists and Azure specialists. It is powered by our patent pending Quantum Computing framework, Energy Optimized Network (Mphasis EON). It overcomes the limitations of quantum systems not being able to work on varied input datasets. The framework consists of Quantum assisted Machine Learning, Q-Circuit and Deep neural network layers. Mphasis EON can best represent classical data on quantum systems for predictions, enabling it to handle big data effectively. EON has better training accuracy, optimal information representation for Quantum as well as optimal feature space preparation for predictive tasks, resulting in faster convergence with fewer qubit requirements on Azure cloud.
* Identify if Quantum is the relevant technology for solving a business problem.
* Recommended Quantum infrastructure to solve the problems.
* Identify the business problems which could be best candidates to solve using a Quantum approach across Quantum Computing platforms including Azure Quantum.
* Prioritized set of use cases.
#The roadmap for the engagement
* Design thinking and user journey workshop – 2 days
* Use-case identification – 1-2 day
* Validation of solution, assumptions, and impact and report-out – 1-2 day