Managed Windows Virtual Desktop solves remote user connectivity, compatibility, security & application management challenges by moving the user workspace to a secure managed environment on Azure!
Netsurit’s Managed Windows Virtual Desktop is a comprehensive desktop and app virtualization service running on Microsoft Azure. It is the only virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) that delivers simplified management, multi-session Windows 10, optimizations for Office, and support for Remote Desktop Services (RDS) environments. With WVD, your employees can access any remote app on any device, while you can maintain central management and security of your users’ desktops. It's time to adopt WVD when:
1. You are using Remote Desktop Services (RDS) and want to simplify licensing and reduce costs
2. You have a seasonal workforce who needs access to a secure, modern, up to date Windows 10 experience in the cloud.
3. You are medical staff who want to access electronic health apps from low cost handheld devices while mobile or away from your central workstation.
4. You are a medical biller or transcriptionist who wants your electronic health record (EHR) app in a secure cloud environment, with all sensitive patient data remaining in the cloud at all times.
5. You are a warehouse worker who wants to access desktop shipping and inventory apps from your iOS or Android devices.
6. You are a business owner or accountant who wants to access accounting software from home or mobile device while it remains secure in a central location.
Agenda scope for 1 week implementation:
Phase 1 - Requirements Definition (2 days)
• Azure Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
• WVD Assessment
• WVD Planning and Design
• WVD Proof of Concept
Phase 2 - WVD Deployment (3 Days)
• Operations Readiness
• User Adoption / Change Management
Agenda scope for Ongoing support
• Remote support and monitoring
• Service Desk
• Device and App configuration
Each engagement has the possibility of needing to be custom scoped based on specific customer environments and requirements, so in some cases scoping and costing may differ from what is estimated in this offer.