Spektra Systems would like to invite you a 1-day Windows Virtual desktop workshop covering architecture, deployment and management aspects of a quality WVD Implementation.
Spektra Systems is a Microsoft Gold partner providing quality Azure service, in this workshop engagement, Spektra’s WVD experts will conduct a workshop for your IT Teams for them to learn and try out Windows Virtual Desktop. Spektra’s WVD expertise will assure that you have a best in class WVD experience from anywhere and on any device, packaged with Microsoft 365 Security capabilities.
Workshop Agenda (8 HRS)
1. Introduction to WVD - Training Session – 1 HR
2. WVD Architecture & Deployment Strategies - Training Session – 1 HR
3. WVD Management & Monitoring – Training Session – 1 HR
4. Hands-on Lab and Challenges – Guided & Self-Paced – 4 HRS
5. Q&A, Next Steps – Conversation – 1 HR
Hands-on Lab Includes:
• Exercise 1: Create Host Pool from Azure Portal
• Exercise 2: Create Application Groups and assign to users
• Exercise 3: Access the Published Applications and Desktop using Browser
• Exercise 4: Access the Published Applications and Desktop using WVD Desktop Client
• Exercise 5: Setup FSLogix
• Exercise 6: Monitoring using Log Analytics
• Exercise 7: Load Balancing methods
• Exercise 8: Create a master image for WVD
1. Get a deep dive understanding of How WVD Works and it’s architecture
2. Get familiar with what it takes for a successful WVD deployment
3. Hands-on experience in setting up WVD as an admin.
4. Experience the power of WVD as an end-user.
This package includes
1. WVD Expert for 8 HRS (Instructor)
2. Lab Environment for Up to 12 Attendees (Including Azure Accounts, Attendees do not need to bring any Azure subscriptions for the labs)
Please check out https://spektrasystems.com/wvd-solutions for more details around Spektra’s WVD Offerings.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support or any questions.