The Azure StarterKit by Swisscom is your tailor-made springboard for your journey to the cloud.
What is the Azure StarterKit?
The Azure StarterKit by Swisscom is a 4-day workshop tailored to your needs that aims not only to make it easier for you to start using Azure Services from Microsoft from a technological point of view, but also to show you some of the possibilities opened up by digitalisation. Choose from existing use cases with a technological focus (e.g. IoT, cognitive services, translation services, bot framework, etc.) and, with the help of Swisscom experts, discover how this is implemented. You will begin with a detailed introduction to Azure, covering topics such as licensing, price models, security, hybrid approaches and the IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) options.
Your benefits with the Azure StarterKit
– Receive an introduction Receive a personal introduction to the possibilities offered by Azure, tailored to your company.
– Explore a use case Explore your own use case in depth and check its technical feasibility. Alternatively, you can be inspired by a use case predefined by Swisscom.
– Establish a basis Your experiences with the StarterKit will enable you to establish the basis for your own journey to the cloud.
– Benefit from know-how Benefit from Swisscom’s experience as Switzerland’s largest cloud provider and Azure system integrator. Together, we’ll shape your personal journey to the cloud.
4-day workshop at Swisscom in Bern or Zurich, at Microsoft in Wallisellen or at your company premises.
A Swisscom moderator will guide you through the workshop topics and methodology, with support from an Azure architect/consultant and an expert in infrastructure or application development (depending on the use case).
Photo diary of all four days of the workshop.
Rough agenda is:
- 1st day: introduction to Azure, explanation of possible use cases, selection of 1-3 use cases to develop
- 2nd and 3rd day: use case development
- 4th day: result presentation and next steps