Monitoring and Operations Management: 8-Week Implementation
VOLO’s service offering delivers monitoring integration and operations management for 24/7 to provide essential set up and end to end support that aligns with your business goals and strategic needs.
VOLO is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and a global software development and innovation company, with extensive experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) implementation, migration, automation, deployment, monitoring integration and operations management.
VOLO offers monitoring and operations management (24/7) for application performance, infrastructure, security components, databases for on-premise, and for Microsoft Azure platform services by providing complete diagnostics of the Azure environment including, but not limited to, performance counters, event logs, IIS logs, Crash dumps, Error Logs, Infrastructure logs.
Team will be responsible for incidents detection, problem classification and escalation. Our skilled and certified support team will manage alerts and notifications, create and manage KPIs, follow up SLAs, perform log analytics, constantly research anomalous activities on whole Infrastructure and Services, plus additional capabilities such as problem troubleshooting, follow up incident management flow. As an additional service, depending on your business requirements, VOLO can provide full monitoring integration and setup configurations.
Monitoring and operations services provide you with benefits critical to your business:
- Early detection and prevention of incidents
- Increased reliability and predictability
- Cost Efficiency
- Sophisticated event detection
- Efficient workflow management
While acquiring the service, you will have the support and advice of VOLO’s specialists who will carry out the process with highest quality to ensure Azure cost efficiency and to deliver benefits across your organization.
1.Scope & Setup
• Identify business issues and their severity levels
• Plan monitoring approach
• Establish monitoring services
2.Design & Plan
• Define SLI, SLO
• Design operations workflow
• Design custom dashboards
• Identify alert triggers
• Identify metrics (CPU, Memory, Server Response time, Dependency, Network rx and tx etc.)
• Identify logging
• Add application performance metrics
3.Develop & Deploy
• Deploy monitoring services
• Deploy and manage dashboards
• Configure alerts
• Alarm handling and escalation
• Troubleshooting and resolution
• Provide documentation
• Discuss support and maintenance plan
• 24x7 real-time monitoring of connected event sources
• Proactive infrastructure monitoring, alerting and maintenance
• Visualization and Insights via dashboards and reports
• Performance recommendations based on collected insights
• Workflow setup (SOP)
• Azure cost management and optimization
Note: the pricing and the duration for the service depends on a number of factors including (but not limited to) customer size, workloads involved and geographical spread.