The built-in Security & Compliance Manager is designed to provide a complete view of security & compliance status of your WVD environment
Customers need to strengthen the security and access mechanisms of their WVD deployments as they are governed by corporate policies (compliance, regulations etc.). This is a crucial step in the WVD implementation. We, at Wintellisys, have designed a component as part of Wintellisys WVD Manager to perform a complete Security & Compliance check of your WVD environment. Wintellisys WVD Manager supports multi-tenant environment. PCI Security & Compliance report can be generated for each managed WVD Tenant.
PCI Security & Compliance Manager can report on following items for each managed WVD Tenant.
1. Missing Patches on Session Hosts.
2. Anti-Malware installation status on all Session Hosts.
3. Azure VM Application Status.
4. Session Hosts with missing or outdated Agents.
5. Local Admin Group Membership on all Session Hosts.
6. VM Agent Status on all Session Hosts.
7. OS and Data Disks Encryption Status on all Session Hosts.
8. Microsoft Defender Settings on all Session Hosts.
9. Other PCI DSS Items as requested by your PCI Auditor.
At the end of the engagement a PCI Security & Compliance report is generated which includes actionable items.