TwinWorX®: Monitor, Visualize, Control and Optimize assets
Are these challenges preventing your organization from improving asset utilization, operational efficiencies and reducing costs?
- Large volumes of data from many devices and systems are being generated and stored in disparate silos that cannot be easily analyzed and turned into information and insights.
- Difficulty balancing the pressure to drive down costs to improve NOI while maintaining comfort and high-quality service levels
- Increasing cybersecurity threats resulting from the expansion of OT and IT within the organization
- Costly unplanned downtime resulting from equipment failures, insufficient resources and scheduling challenges
- Insufficient operational improvements that are needed to meet sustainability goals
e-Magic TwinWorX® integrates facility telemetry data into a 3D Digital Twin that enables you to Monitor, Visualize, Control and Optimize assets. It is a scalable solution for companies in a wide range of Industries:
- Infrastructure: Ports, Bridges, Roads, Cities, Countries
- Manufacturing Facilities: Oil & Gas, Mining, Utilities, Chemical, Food & Beverage, etc.
- Healthcare: Hospitals, Patient Care Centers, etc.
The TwinWorX® platform includes 500+ system and equipment connectors, TwinWorX® Explore, a 3D facility and asset Visualizer, and TwinWorX® Insights, an analytics engine that detects issues, raises alerts and predicts operational states. Capabilities include:
- Centralized monitoring and control via Single Pane of Glass
- Interoperability through integration to data sources connecting things, spaces, people and processes
- Aggregation, storage, and analysis of data for alarming, reporting, fault detection and diagnosis (FDD)
- Predictive Analytics and Insights from stored and streaming IoT data
- Digital Twin Model using Digital Twins Definition Language (DTDL) and industry specific ontologies (for e.g. RealEstateCore for smart buildings, NGSI-LD for smart cities)
Companies using TwinWorX® can realize a host of benefits and strategic value:
- Save on Energy costs and improve energy utilization
- Decrease downtime from unplanned maintenance
- Reduce operational maintenance costs
- Improve process efficiencies and automate workflows