Infosys Enterprise Data Privacy Suite (iEDPS) is an easy-to-use, high performance, scalable, and cost-effective data privacy and protection solution that automates the data masking process of an enterprise in a centralized manner. iEDPS protects confidential, sensitive, private, and personally identifiable information within enterprise repositories. iEDPS can be deployed on any platform, and supports all major databases and file systems.
· Sensitive Data Discovery - Identifies the data stores or entities that store sensitive PII within the organization
· Selective Masking - Masks a subset of data using regular expressions for speed and efficiency
· Multiple Algorithm Support – Multiple transformations to cater to wide ranging needs such as anonymization and pseudonymization.
· Synthetic Data Generation – Generates synthetic data based on configuration for testing needs
· Data Subsetting – Creates small targeted copies of original database based on specified subsetting rules
· iEDPS ensures protection of sensitive data across production, test and development environments. Maintaining data privacy avoids costly consequences of data breaches and frauds.
· iEDPS follows a consistent and standard method of masking across all databases in an enterprise. This results in uniform de-identified data that complies with business rules.
· iEDPS supports a wide range of data sources and can be easily extended to support any new data masking needs
· Ensures availability of high quality anonymized test data thereby improving quality of testing