Use the Jfrog Pipelines in azure with this virtual machine offer.
This VM machine offer is not meant to be used directly by users. These vms are used by Jfrog Pipelines installations as worker nodes. Go to https://jfrog.com/pipelines/ to
JFrog Pipelines is a next-generation CI/CD automation and orchestration tool that embraces and enhances your pipeline processes by providing a centralized command and control mechanism across all your DevOps Pipelines. Make Cloud-native application delivery simpler – with advanced capabilities for container-based releases, and support for your legacy applications and modern ones in a single, unified experience. It is part of the most comprehensive universal platform for global DevOps – The JFrog Platform.
- Scales horizontally with a centrally managed solution
- Support thousands of users and pipelines in a high-availability (HA) environment
- Pre-packaged declarative steps with no scripting required
- Easily create complex pipelines, including cross-team “pipelines of pipelines”
- Integrates with the most common DevOps tools
- The steps in a single pipeline can run on multi-OS, multi-architecture nodes, reducing the need for multiple CI/CD tools
- Fine-grained permissions and access control with centralized secret management
- Integrate built-in security vulnerability scanning and license compliance, as part of your pipeline with JFrog Xray
- Real-time interactive dashboard with alerts and notifications to easily identify and escalate bottlenecks and failures
- Easy-to-learn declarative YAML-based pipelines with syntax that is standardized across steps
- Declarative configurations that are versioned, modular, and reusable.