Versatile cloud print and scan management made easy. Upgrade security and increase productivity!
What is uniFLOW Online?
uniFLOW Online is a secure public cloud print and scan solution for businesses of all sizes to manage their entire print environment. It provides the benefits of device authentication, secure My Print Anywhere, mobile and guest printing, advanced document scan workflows and cost control within one cloud-solution.
uniFLOW Online is Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) which offers subscription-based functionality that can be booked individually or in combination depending on business requirements. It has been designed to meet the needs of businesses who do not want to invest in or manage local servers but still need to control their printing processes.
uniFLOW Online upgrades document security, controls printing costs and increases employee productivity whilst reducing internal IT overheads.
Profit from day oneUpgrade security - Keep documents and devices secure
- Print using personal secure print queues; no more documents waiting in the output tray to be collected
- Restrict device access to authorized personnel only
- Remove all local print servers without compromising performance or security
- Above 99% uptime in the cloud and always the latest software version
- Make costs visible and allocate to users, devices or departments
- Print securely from desktop PCs, mobile devices, cloud storage services and BYOD
- Collect print jobs at any device with My Print Anywhere and modify documents on demand before releasing them
- Advanced scan workflows integrate with a variety of scan destinations giving greater flexibility
Fully integrated with Canon devices
Joint development efforts with Canon promote a perfect match and make uniFLOW Online an integral part of the Canon multifunctional devices. Easy start up with tenant creation and adding devices initiated from Canon devices. However, multivendor devices can also be integrated into a uniFLOW Online environment.
In harmony with Microsoft
uniFLOW Online has been developed from the groundup to take advantage of the benefits of the Microsoft Azure™ cloud platform; superior enterprise platform security, scalability and resilience for organizations. Various interfaces to Microsoft products e.g. Office 365™ and OneDrive ®/ One Drive® for Business ensure that uniFLOW Online fits perfectly into the existing office environment.
Buyers Lab (BLI), the leading independent evaluator of document imaging software and hardware, awarded uniFLOW Online with the Winter Pick 2019 Award as an outstanding cloud output-management solution.