Ultimate Email Security and Compliance
StealthMail gives you full and exclusive control over encryption keys, data, and access rights. In such a way, your email business communication remains fully protected.
StealthMail is quick and easy to deploy and does not interfere with existing IT infrastructure. End users get to use StealthMail through Outlook Add-in, while the server is deployed to organization’s Microsoft Azure Cloud.
INDUSTRY PAIN POINTS
Email is a leading form of communication for businesses. However, organizations face a number of issues as they attempt to move email communication to the cloud:
- Email protocol weaknesses - Email transfer protocol (SMTP) sends emails in plain text (RFC 3207), which makes it easy for criminals to read, collect, and alter.
- Weak encryption - Legacy email security solutions offer HTTPS and SSL/TLS channel encryption which provides limited security.
- Public Internet - Emails are sent via email relays, which are often unprotected and unsecure.
- Human error - Employee and management errors, whether intended or not, create nearly put organizations at risk of data breaches.
- Legal compliance - GDPR, SOX, GLBA, and other regulations require user information to be protected and impose significant penalties when violated.
- Security keys ownership - Vendors that store or keep a copy of client encryption keys ultimately retain the ability to access encrypted client data.
STEALTHMAIL is based on independent modular system to offer flexibility. It offers true end-to-end encryption and security keys ownership which are generated and stored on the client’s side.
Moreover, only the client owns the keys and decides where to store their email content (on company’s local servers, in Cloud, or in the STEALTHMAIL storage).
Data is encrypted on the end user’s device. It means that data leaves the client’s side already protected by advanced encryption algorithms.
- Exclude email content and attachments from being transferred via SMTP.
- Manage access rights to email content and attachments. Revoke emails. Manage access rights to the Email content and attachments, allow to revoke Emails or any data.
- Encrypt email content and attachments separately. Transfer encrypted data and store it in encrypted state.
- Check users' identity and apply company’s policies on actions they perform.Check user identity and apply company’s policies on executed actions.