Key on hand solution; services available through APIs; robust security controls
- Flexible and personalized integration with the company's technological environment through any device with Internet access.
- Works as a simple and unified platform of multiple factors of authentication (MFA)
- Guarantees secure remote access.
- Can be integrated with OTP generators, device identifiers, context analyzers and multichannel hardware.
- Delegates the company's security, back-ups and maintenance to VU.
- Optimizes the investment and cost of both technical and human resources.
- Prevents phishing, pharming and identity theft.
VU Secure OnBoarding Server is a solution that works as an authentication core. It can be embedded in almost any kind of technological environment--its multiplatform characteristics provide a wide integration capacity.
Using strong and befitting authentication methods on all channels involving clients or employees is a key aspect of a properly designed user experience. Successful interaction involves the user blurring the lines between traditional methods, mixing up calling a helpdesk, logging in via an app or making transactions through social networks. Secure access for all these methods is necessary.
Integration with Azure
VU Secure OnBoarding Server is built to run on Azure infrastructures to allow clients an agile deployment with open integration methods. It will enable users to add MFA methods on different platforms deployed on Azure or on other legacy environments.