Secure hybrid access for Azure AD and Azure AD B2C
Next-Gen Cloud-Delivered Access Management as a Service (AMaaS)
Datawiza provides the next-gen cloud-delivered Access Management as a Service (AMaaS). Its plug-and-play no-code/low-code solution seamlessly migrates apps to Azure AD and Azure AD B2C to enable SSO (OIDC/OAuth and SAML) and MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) without writing integration code.
The top use cases of Datawiza platform are:
- Seamlessly migrates apps from legacy systems (e.g., CA SiteMinder, Oracle, IBM, RSA) to Azure AD and Azure AD B2C without writing integration code.
- Unified, granular URL-level access control for apps in hybrid multi-cloud environments.
- Enable a zero trust architecture for apps.
The benefits of Datawiza platform are:
- Implement Azure AD and Azure AD B2C via a plug-and-play solution built by security experts.
- Free up developers' time to focus on their core capabilities instead.
- Speed up the project delivery and save on expensive engineering costs.
- Lower the cost of ownership a lot.
- Improve security posture by enabling the zero-trust architecture.
- A lightweight cloud-native container-based proxy VS Legacy heavyweight gateways in the form of VM or RPM.
- A centralized cloud management console perfect for hybrid multi-cloud environments VS A local management offered by other gateways struggling with hybrid multi-cloud environments.