Leonardo designed X2030 towards a new Control Room concept
Taking advantage of proven technological capabilities and long lasting domain expertise, Leonardo designed X2030 a new generation product for Command and Control aiming at equip our Customers with versatile and scalable solutions supporting the evolution of Command and Control concept towards a new “Data & Experience-Centric Operating Model” paradigm.
Leonardo solution implements a federated architecture that can span several sited and be accessed in a secure way by different organizations (multi tenancy) capable to:
- Integrate all existing systems and applications in control room adding new functions and services if needed.
- Collect information from structured (data bases, archives) and not structured (video, sensors, media) data sources.
- Guarantee information superiority to operators by searching and supplying in an automated way all useful information for effective event monitoring/surveillance/management, also providing operational suggestions generated by analytics background activities (data-mining, data correlation, video analysis) and taking advantage of virtual assistants and natural language interactions.
- Optimize logistics and resource management (skill, equipment, weapons) by interacting with all available structured and not structured databases.
- Support investigation analysis for monitored phenomena by analysing large data amount and providing simulations
X2030 versatility and the possibility to integrate with existing or specific applications give the possibility to design and deploy command and control solutions in several applications domains such as:
- Public safety and police forces
- Defence operations
- City governance
Common hardware approach, micro services architecture and innovative interface allow:
- Flexibility and portability with different deployment options such as public cloud, private cloud, local installation also allowing deeply customized solutions.
- Open standard approach that allow to access (and integrated) all existing legacy applications.
- Extensibility allowing to add specialized capabilities and functions whenever needed.
- Automation for maintenance procedures thus diminishing manual operation.