Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus adds multi-cluster application management and security to OpenShift.
Red Hat® OpenShift® Platform Plus builds on the capabilities of enterprise Kubernetes platform Red Hat OpenShift to protect, manage, and provide security for applications in a consistent way throughout the software life cycle across clusters. It includes multicluster Kubernetes management for end-to-end visibility and control of your Kubernetes clusters; Kubernetes-native security with DevSecOps capabilities to protect the software supply chain, infrastructure, and workloads; and a globally-distributed and scalable registry.Includes:
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform: An enterprise Kubernetes container platform with full-stack automated operations to manage applications across hybrid cloud, multicloud, and edge deployments.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes: Application life-cycle management and governance and across multiple Kubernetes clusters from a single console.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes: Built-in Kubernetes-native security that provides multicluster governance, security and compliance through the entire application life cycle.
- Red Hat Quay: A scalable, central registry to provide a single source of truth of available software and distribute it efficiently to multiple clusters.
Monitor running workloads for security issues or threats with system-level data collection and analysis as well as more than 60 security policies that can be applied and enforced throughout the entire application life cycle.Consistent operations
Apply consistent operational policies for security, configuration, compliance, and governance to Red Hat OpenShift clusters across on-premise and cloud infrastructures.Developer tools
A library of supported tools, languages, databases, and frameworks are included to help you build, deploy, and run your applications. The operator framework delivers integrations for the latest developer tools tested and verified to run with Red Hat OpenShift.End-to-end management
A uniform interface for both administrators and developers provides consistent management regardless of where the platform is installed: on-premise, in the cloud, or at the edge.Support for DevSecOps
Apply a DevSecOps approach by integrating declarative security into developer tooling and workflows. Use Kubernetes-native controls to mitigate threats and enforce security policies that minimize operational risk to your applications.Availability and Pricing
This offer is available to customers in North America and other select geographies with hourly pay-as-you-go pricing or 1 and 3 year VM Software Reservation options.IMPORTANT:
This marketplace listing is not meant for direct consumption by deploying a single virtual machine. DO NOT create a Virtual Machine from this offering directly. Please follow the Getting Started steps below.Getting Started:
1. Access Red Hat support
Access Red Hat support to activate your OpenShift product subscription. When you click the link below, you will be redirected to the Red Hat console to activate your support account. When your support account has been activated, you will receive a confirmation email from Red Hat. Then, you will have access to all the benefits of Red Hat support including:
- Access to extensive open source software repositories in a variety of packaging formats
- Red Hat’s community of expertise includes world-class support engineers available 24/7, asynchronous support ticketing, Knowledgebase articles, and “How To” guides
- Operational guidance and automation with advanced analytics and monitoring tools, patching, upgrade, and remediation services
Click here to Access Red Hat support2. Follow these installation instructions to create a self-managed OpenShift cluster in Azure https://access.redhat.com/articles/6484031.