Integrate ADP to AD to automate employee onboarding, and role-based access and resource provisioning
No more manual work required to
-Create and update employee identities
-Place employees in the right groups (Organizational Units, Security Groups, and Distribution Lists)
-Assign employees the correct Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) privileges
With this integration, role-based access mapping and active directory updates happen automatically on hiring, role changes, or termination of an employee.
- Streamline your employee lifecycle management process, avoid unpleasant delays, and create an exceptional employee experience.
- Define fine-grained security groups based on the employee profile’s attributes to implement strict Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and privileged access to the enterprise systems.
- Trigger your SSO provisioning and de-provisioning to third-party assignments based on the security group mappings you define.
- Create incidents or execute on-boarding or off-boarding workflows in the ITSM (IT Service Management) application of your choice to allocate computer, equipment, workplace, or other assets or privileges.
- Create branded custom email templates which we can set up as part of the integration and can be sent your choice of distribution lists. For example, sending welcoming emails while onboarding.
- Push Data from AD to your Business Intelligence (BI) or Data Warehouse (DWH) - on-prem or on cloud databases or AWS S3. Data can also be sent to Smartsheet, ServiceNow, Jira, or other ITSM of your choice.
- Create emails based on employee events that can be sent to a specific DL, which can open tickets within an ITSM such as ServiceNow or JIRA, PagerDuty, and more.
- Deploy the solution without writing a single piece of code as the integration is already in place—all you need to do is plug in your Workday and AD accounts along with the mapping rules.
- Convert mailboxes to a shared mailbox on office 365 after employee termination.
- Add Smartsheet, SharePoint, and many other online collaboration platforms to this integration if required.
- Leverage downstream connectors and provisioners to sync employee data as required in other systems.
- Save time and money. Katerra is saving 90% on employee onboarding.
- Free yourself from relying on your IT team to implement integration.
- Enable real-time sync between your ADP and AD to avoid delays and human-errors involved in the manual process.
- Avoid risks involved in sensitive termination as you can revoke all the employee accesses as soon as one leaves the company.