TCS MasterCraft™ DevPlus is a continuous delivery lifecycle management platform for applications
TCS MasterCraft™ DevPlus is an enterprise-wide Continuous Delivery Lifecycle Management (CDLM) product with integrated Agile and DevOps capabilities to plan, execute, automate and govern demand to deploy processes. DevPlus helps you manage and govern demand to deploy processes. Cross-functional teams, including lines-of-business owners, business analysts, developers, QA personnel and operations teams can now perform day to day activities with complete traceability, collaboration, and governance, thus achieving true DevOps.
DevPlus helps with the seamless development of high-quality software that
can be automatically deployed on Azure. DevPlus offers Azure plugin or adapter out
of the box for environment provisioning.
- Align business strategy to execution: Portfolio managers and service executives can plan initiatives, break into features, and include them into product release downstream.
- Define, build & test faster: Agile and scrum teams can plan product backlogs, manage product increments and sprints, and oversee daily progress. With the advent of TCS MasterCraft DevPlus, teams can leverage agile test management and automation.
- Enable continuous deployment: Agile teams can extend continuous integration, support automated deployment into various test environments, and trigger automated tests to validate changes. It improves time to market and ensure continuous delivery.
- Scrum management: Helps plan releases, track the burn down velocity and offers end-to-end traceability across backlog items, tests, tasks and documents.
- Test management: A comprehensive and collaborative test process for a wide range of testing needs from requirement-driven, functional, and regression testing to multi entity testing.
- Bi-Modal support: Bi-Modal support to develop, build and test faster for both agile and traditional methodologies.
- Integrated collaboration: A platform to engage different teams across SDLC processes to ensure effective collaboration and discussions through alerts, notifications, @ and hash tagging.
- Deployment automation: A flexible, extensible platform to support customer processes and automation frameworks to model the deployment pipeline