Caringo Swarm on Microsoft Azure
Caringo Swarm is software-defined object storage that transforms physical or virtual servers into a simple, bulletproof, limitless pool of storage that can be accessed from any application or device and serves as a foundation for new data services.
Swarm adds significant capabilities to the base layer of Azure storage, including compliance (WORM, integrity seals, legal hold), comprehensive metadata searching, and S3 compatibility. In addition, Swarm can seamlessly integrate with your Windows (or NetApp) file servers either on premise or in the cloud to provide automated tiering to Caringo Swarm Azure storage.
With our RESTful interface and S3 API, Amazon S3-based applications can migrate seamlessly to Azure providing an instant global infrastructure for your enterprise.
- Limitless tier of object storage for consolidation of files from all file servers.
- Transfer data from Amazon S3 to Azure while maintaining application interoperability.
- Web-based portal for search and administration.
- Instant interoperability for S3 integrated applications.
- Complete RESTful API for storage and management.