Centralized, intuitive management of Office 365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- Centralized management — Use a single pane of glass to manage all of your various collaboration platforms, including Office
365, SharePoint and OneDrive for Business.
- Automated provisioning — Perform user lifecycle management across Active Directory, Office 365, SharePoint Online, Exchange
Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Comprehensive reporting — Analyze and monitor trends in site and user activity, data growth and historical usage to simplify
management in the future and get the most business insights from your data.
- Granular and bulk backups — Easily create, manage and restore backups, either granularly restoring only what’s needed or in
bulk to restore complete sites, site collections, etc.
- Smart information architecture designs — Use the visual design tool to easily manage information architectures offline and
deploy changes to live sites quickly from a single location.
- License management – Simplify user and license management of your Office 365 environment using a single unified user
- Improved security administration — Gain visibility with detailed reports and perform complex actions for remediation with
the touch of a button.