Deep Security SaaS
IMPORTANT: The Deep Security VM Extension installs an in-guest agent to enable the security controls for your virtual machine. It can be accessed on the “Optional Configuration” blade when creating a new VM or modifying an existing VM by clicking Extensions >> + Add extension >> Deep Security >> Create.
Protect your virtual machines against threats, malware, and vulnerabilities with Trend Micro Deep Security for Azure. Built to work seamlessly with Azure, Deep Security provides a complete suite of security capabilities for your virtual machines:
- Anti-malware protect against constant malware attacks
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDS/IPS) to shield unpatched vulnerabilities
- Log inspection to identify important security events
- File and Integrity monitoring for compliance
- Stateful host-based firewall for advanced control
- Web reputation to prevent sessions being initiated with malicious or harmful sites
Security is managed from an integrated administrative console that provides a single view of your security posture for cloud and hybrid environments.
Try the free 30-day trial of Trend Micro Deep Security to see how easy it is to get the security you need in a single platform that speeds deployment and preserves the agility of Microsoft Azure.